Our specialist factories have been manufacturing kitchen, bath and office cabinets and supplying some of leading brands in the market for over 30 years.
We’ve refined every detail of the cabinet manufacturing process to engineer-in maximum quality at a surprisingly low price. Constructed from birchwood, known for its supreme strength, whether assembled or RTA, our cabinets are incredibly robust to withstand the rigours of everyday life with ease.
Here’s how we make all our Valleywood cabinets, whether for base or wall:
1. 3/4” thick solid hardwood doors and drawer fronts, with engineered center panel for a quality look and feel.
2. 3/4” solid hardwood frame for strength and rigidity.
3. 1/2” plywood side panels covered in color-matched wood veneer for increased strength and moisture resistance.
4. 5/8″ solid hardwood dovetail drawer with 3/8″ plywood drawer bottom, can support up to 75lbs.
5. 1/2” & 1/4” reinforcing back panel.
6. Concealed under-drawer glide mechanism is soft-close and gives full extension.
7. Soft-close, 6-way adjustable, concealed hinges open to 105 degrees for easy access.
8. Sturdy 3/4” plywood shelves wrapped in stain and moisture-resistant wood veneer.
9. Adjustable locking shelf clips for internal storage flexibility.
10. Natural birch veneered interior with UV clear coating for stain and scratch resistance.
11. 3/8” plywood base for extra strength.
12. Color-matched, veneered plywood toe kick for a neat finish.
13. Corner block stabilizers and I-Beam add strength and rigidity.